About River Oaks Restaurant
We are a locally owned and operated restaurant with award-winning Master Chef José Gutierrez serving freshly prepared regional, world-class food in a relaxed environment. We are diverse, friendly and professional and take personal pride in our food, wine and restaurant. Whenever possible, we support local organic farming, and act locally and globally by cutting back on waste and recycling. Each member of our team takes pride in preparing delicious food and providing impeccable service for each of our guests.
River Oaks has a beautiful interior that features a magnificent wine bar, a vibrant dining room, amazing lighting and expansive hand-painted canvases by local artists. Masterfully designed by Nancy Mah, a Memphis-born designer whose work can be seen in New York restaurants including Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse, Ruby Foo’s, and Lutece, the exquisite décor is the perfect setting for River Oaks Restaurant’s culinary delights.
We are proud to exclusively provide Room Service and Catering for our neighboring hotel, Four Points by Sheraton.
- Chef: Master Chef José Gutierrez
- Service: Full Service Restaurant Serving Both Lunch and Dinner
- Beverage: Full Bar and Extensive Wine List
- Attire: Business Casual
- Reservations: Recommended, Walk-In Guests Welcome
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Parking: Free On-Site Parking, Handicapped Accessible
RIVER OAKS HONORS & AWARDS
- (1992- Present) DiRona Award
- (1991-2005) Mobile Four Star Award
- (1983-1997) Memphis Magazine’s Annual Award “Best Restaurant”
- (1991) Award of Merit and Key to the City of Memphis, TN